This is big for me. All right, let's be honest, it's going to be momentous. It's my book, my publishing company, and I put my heart, soul, and plenty of bean and cheese burritos into it. It's going to be huge, make me a household name, and have Ben Affleck wondering if he should portray me in the movie. Of course, everyone who reads this will pick up a copy of Coffee Cup Tales the day it's released. Wait, let me rephrase ... You'll pick it up, or else. Hey, I'm from Joisey, so I know people, ifuknowwaddamean.
There are a few things taking place to go along with the release of the book. For example,
- A book signing at a Fort Collins coffee shop in mid- to late May.
- Retirement of my Richard S. Keller Facebook author page as I start up the Wooden Pants Publishing page.
- A focus on Wooden Pants on this website, which means a possible new URL.
- A crowdfunding campaign to help with expenses for Wooden Pants Publishing.
- Further releases from authors like Dean Miller, Chris Nugent, and Missy Grynkiewicz.
It's an exciting time at Wooden Pants Central. Stick with me, invite others, and get ready for an adventure.